I wear a lot of hats in both my personal and professional lives. That means I need great strategies that help me manage my time and my distractible personality.
I’ve actively worked on these skills in recent years. If you’ve been connected to me for a while you’ll already know that I love to think, read and write about time management, productivity and connection.
Plus, I love a good podcast.
Full disclosure: Shona and I have been friends for more than 20 years (we met while studying psychology in the late 90s). We absolutely love chatting about these topics when we catch up in person. Our enthusiasm comes across pretty well during our conversation.
We must have been talking super fast because in 25 short minutes we managed to cover:
– My non-linear career journey and my twin passions for the construction industry and legal profession
– How I came to start SoundLegal
– The tech tools and other strategies I use to boost my productivity and manage my time and my distractible personality
– How I find a balance between being connected and being overwhelmed
– The importance of building an online profile
Words to live by
As well as all of that, I shared my personal mantra for work and life (you’ll have to listen to find out what it is).
I absolutely love this podcast series – there are super practical tips and deeply personal stories shared in every episode. If you’re a professional woman looking to move the needle on your own career journey, I highly recommend subscribing.